1. Meal consistency
Many nutritionists believe that we should share our daily meals as consistent: 60% of the daily diet should be eaten at breakfast, lunch only 30%, and 10% at dinner. Importance of breakfast is that it provides necessary energy for the whole day, so avoiding the morning meal is a big mistake.
2. The order and frequency of food
– Eat no more than 3 hard boiled eggs / week and never with milk or other protein
– Eat no more than three slices of bread per day
– Never eat fruit for dessert (ferments, preventing digestion)
– Always drink milk alone
– Always eat carbohydrates combined
3. Negative Calories
There are certain foods which add more calories than they bring as a contribution. And must be combined with other products. They are:
– Among vegetables: onions, beets, endive, black radish, carrot, cabbage, spinach, radishes, celery, zucchini, green beans, bell pepper, cucumber, asparagus, cauliflower and broccoli
– Spices and herbs: garlic, tarragon, mint, basil, dill, sage, parsley, thyme, cloves
– Fruits: pineapple, lemon, strawberry, mango, raspberries, blueberries, oranges, grapefruit, apples
Don't Miss Out!Free Personalised Diet Plan Based on Your Quiz Results.
Free Weight Loss Products' Buyers Guide : How to Choose the Right Weight Loss Product.
Get This Now !
Everyone thinks that all fats are banned and must be eliminated from your diet. Partially true. There are three types of fat: saturated (harmful), polyunsaturated and monounsaturated (good, decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer).
Good fats are found in nuts, seeds, nuts (not fried), virgin olive oil, cold pressed avocado, oily fish (salmon, mackerel, herring) and fish oil – in principle, natural fats, unrefined and untreated.
The banned are those contained in: margarine, fried foods, refined oils, double refined, hydrogenated animal fats.
Keep in mind these principles in the adoption of a diet and a lifestyle. Besides excess weight loss, you gain good health and energy. Good luck!