Everyone knows by now that it is helpful to consume a little green tea when you are trying to drop the pounds, but it is one thing to know that green tea can help and an entirely other issue to know how to achieve those positive results.
Green tea has been used for thousands of years and has many benefits. One of them is green tea’s thermo-genic properties. This means the green tea causes your metabolism to heat up, or consume fuel at a faster rate. The faster your metabolism, the more fuel it needs. We store fat as fuel for our body. Your metabolism, consuming fat at a faster rate, causes you to lose fat weight.
Green tea also creates the feeling of fullness, making it a very effective appetite suppressant. When your body is no longer constantly craving foods, you can concentrate on healthier eating habits.
A proponent in green tea called EGCG reduces the amount of lipids (fat) you absorb when you eat. This benefits your cholesterol level, causes weight loss and is very healthy for your heart.
So, once you have come to the conclusion that you want the positive benefits, you ask yourself this: how to lose weight with green tea? And then read on for some important tips.
8 Tips on how to Lose Weight with Green Tea
Tip #1: Start Early
Replace your morning coffee with some green tea. Green tea has caffeine, so it can give you a boost when starting off your mornings, but it can also kick-start your metabolism into action so that you burn more calories all day long. Try to not add too much filler to the tea, however – things like sugar, honey and milk add calories that can counteract with the green tea’s weight-loss properties.
Tip #2: Drink Often
Do not be afraid to drink several cups. There’s less caffeine than in a cup of Joe, you don’t have to worry so much about feeling jittery and nervous if you double up on your servings. This will also help you feel (and stay) full. You can use green tea as a supplement to meals, as well. Drink a cup before or right after eating, so that you don’t eat too much. Do be aware that since green tea contains a diuretic, you may also be visiting the restroom more frequently – but that’s not necessarily a bad thing! Water weight counts on the scale, too.
Tip #3: Stay Regular
When you drink green tea regularly (think every day for several months as opposed to having off and on weeks) you experience extra weight loss benefits. The more you stick to it, the more it trains your body to absorb less fat in the long run. This is a good reason to keep drinking, even if you haven’t noticed a lot of benefits in the first couple of days. Some things simply take time, but are worth waiting for.
Tips #4: Talk to the Experienced
In order to learn other new tips for how to lose weight with green tea, talk to people who have actually lost weight using the tea as a supplement. They may know little tricks and methods that can help your weight loss efforts. If they people know you personally, you can even have this advice tailored specifically for your body, schedule and life.
Tips #5: Make Green Tea the beginning
Learning how to lose weight with green tea opens the doors to other good habits. Because green tea is such an effective appetite suppressant, your cravings for snacks and bad foods will be stopped. No longer controlled by food, you can control what foods you eat. Use this time to learn new and healthier ways of eating.
Begin to replace foods high in fat and calories with foods that are better for you. If you reduce your caloric intake by just 500 calories a day, you will lose one pound a week! Your body will begin to feel more vigorous with smarter choices in balanced, healthy foods.
Tips #6: Stretch out after Green Tea
Green tea does more than kick-start your metabolism. Green tea contains an amino L-theanine. This amino increases your brain wave activity, leading to a more focused, yet calm, piece of mind. Take advantage of this energy by taking a simple walk before starting your day. A simple walk every day can lose up to three pounds per month!
Don't Miss Out!Free Personalised Diet Plan Based on Your Quiz Results.
Free Weight Loss Products' Buyers Guide : How to Choose the Right Weight Loss Product.
Get This Now !
That is over thirty pounds in one year. Walking is good cardiovascular exercise and burns calories. Exercise also releases endorphins, making you feel great! Green tea keeps your arteries around your heart open and flexible, making it a good addition to a heart-healthy diet.
Tips #7: Paying it Forward
Now that you have learned how to lose weight with green tea, tell others what you know! Obesity is reaching epidemic proportions. Almost one in three people are overweight or obese. Losing weight with green tea may change someone’s life!
All of the information about green tea and weight loss is useless until you finally put that knowledge to action.
Review these tips and try to make them habits (especially one to three). At first, it may be hard to stick to it, but soon enough they will become second nature (as will purchasing clothes that are smaller and looking better in the mirror). Eventually, you will have your own green tea tips to share with others just starting out.
Tips #8: Choose Your Weight Loss Tea Carefully
There are hundreds of green tea brands out there, only a few are made for the purpose of boosting the weight loss capabilities of green tea.
We have included the top brands that are made specefically to help you lose weight, these particular brands have countless user reviews from satisfied customers. Check them out!
#3 – Tava Tea
The first pick comes in the form of Tava Tea. Covered by some of the biggest media organisations in the world already, this product has caused quite the storm. Here, we break it down:
- Tava Tea looks like your standard tea bag, but acts so differently. It tastes like green tea, but has weight loss enhancing principles that have been proven to help you burn up to two and a half times as many calories.
- The product isn’t based on fads or myths; Tava Tea is comprised by some established weight loss ingredients. For example, studies have found that polyphenols can reduce fat by a mammoth 80%.
- For the carb-lovers out there, Tava Tea could be a godsend. It has been proven to lower the insulin spike that occurs immediately after consuming carbohydrates, which subsequently means we store much less fat.
- As well as the terrific weight loss principles, Tava Tea is also known to calm your body and mind through L-theanine, while other ingredients have been known to boast anti-aging properties.
- All of the ingredients used to make Tava Tea are completely natural, meaning that there are absolutely no side effects.
- One pack of Tava Tea cost $37 (£23), although further discounts can be obtained if you buy in bulk. For example, the four pack bundle now retails for $112 (£72).
- The company behind Tava Tea is Slimming.com – one of the biggest names in the business. They are renowned for showcasing the best products, fuelling further suggestions that Tava Tea will work for you.
#2 – Cho-Yung Tea
Cho-Yung Tea arrives in exactly the same form as Tava Tea; it just looks like your typical tea bag. It has also gained fantastic traction from the national press, as we scrutinise it in further detail:
- Cho-Yung Tea arrives in tea bag form, meaning that you simply lose weight as you sip your cup of tea. There’s no complicated consumption method here, it’s all in the tea bag. In fact, you only need two cups each and every day.
- The product is based on completely natural ingredients, although some people might suffer from loose bowel movements. This isn’t anything to be concerned about though, it just occurs due to the way Cho-Yung tea breaks down fat and eliminates it from the body.
- Cho Yung-Tea is formed through pure science. It works to oxidise fat and subsequently prevent it from being absorbed into the body. There is also evidence suggesting that the ingredients speed up your metabolism, which is another way to lose weight.
- The product has some stunning endorsements attached to it. For example, one medical trial showed that over a period of five weeks, those people who drank Cho-Yung tea experienced a reduction in body weight by a mean of 1.53kg. These results affected both men and women – showing that the product really can work for everyone.
- Cho-Yung Tea is slightly more expensive than Tava Tea, with one pack costing £39.99. However, it is available in a wider variety of stores, with several online outlets stocking the product.
- The product is manufactured by another reputable firm in the business, with this company having a dedicated support team as well as contracts with some of the biggest supplement retailers in the world.
#1 – Kou Tea (Our Pick as The Best Weight Loss Tea)
This final product arrives in the same form as the previous two we’ve looked at. It’s just a tea bag with fantastic weight loss principles, as we take a look at Kou Tea in the following breakdown:
- Kou Tea is another weight loss product which is comprised purely of natural ingredients. This means that you don’t have to worry about any side effects whatsoever.
- The product combines four different teas in one. It means that you are taking the benefits of Powerful Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea and White Tea and ploughing them into the same tea bag. The effects are just multiplied.
- Once again, you’ll just be drinking two cups of Kou Tea per day. This means that your daily activities won’t be affected in the slightest.
- Some people have lost as much as twenty pounds in a single month of using Kou Tea. In other words, it works to fantastic effect.
- One of the reasons why it works so well is its ability to burn immense amounts of energy. One study showed that people consuming it burned more than 43% of energy than those that didn’t – resulting in huge weight reductions.
- Kou Tea is priced cheaper than any of the other products that we have looked at, with one box costing $34.95 (£22.77). There is an even better deal to be had by purchasing the four box option as well, with this priced at $104.85 (£68.32).
- The product has been brought to the market by a huge manufacturer, with RDK Global now possessing seven years of experience in the supplements industry. They have survived for so long for one reason and one reason only; they release products that work.